lundi 30 mai 2016

Volume Rocker, Camera Button, and "Vibrate on Touch" setting all stopped working Z5P

I noticed while I was at work today that all 3 of these things stopped working at approximately the same time after they were all working earlier today. The volume rocker will not adjust the volume and also will not work as the zoom button when the camera app is opened. The only way for me to adjust the volume (ring, media, or alarm) is to go into the volume settings which is a major pain in the ass. The camera button will not open the camera app and also will not take pictures. When the button is pushed with the camera app open nothing happens. I was taking pictures earlier in the day and everything worked fine. Lastly I noticed that the vibration feedback on the screen stopped. I tried turning the Vibrate on Touch setting on and off but nothing, and I also restarted the phone but nothing.
Anyone else experience any of these issues?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OZtwNB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire