mardi 31 mai 2016

unlimited tether figured out !

I figured it out ... I tried a couple of things like vpn and
Trying different mods but nothing seemed to work so ... I started looking at the t mobile app u use too checK your usage . I DELETED the Newest version and downloaded an old one tmobile app apk version 4.3.0.180 ... started tethering ....watch some videos etc ... it showed i was using my regular data .... I even went online to check my usage to see if my eyes were deceiving me lol .... Its the TMOBILE APP .....DELETE THE APP NOW ! Oh .. i forgot too mention that i am on 5.1.1 ... i downgraded but i am going too test on marshmellow .... probably the darth rom . Let me k ow if u have any questions


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TWj2Db
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire