mardi 31 mai 2016

SM-T217S Kingroot worked?

I got a galaxy tab 3 (sm-t217s) given to me and had a wild hair to root it so i natually looked up some auto root methods after towelroot didnt work and was pointed to Kingroot. Never used it before and not sure if im regretting it yet or not. I obviously have root access because i can install and use root only apps but i tried downloading supersu (before realizing that kingroot also installs its own super user app) but it wouldnt successfully update the binaries. Also there seems to be no custom recovery options availablefor me to directly install from the device, all have tobe done via Odin. My big main question is would i be fine to use Flashify or Rashr to flash a custom rom or a custom recovery file i downloaded?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PijQ6q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire