lundi 30 mai 2016

Kernel Compiling Bluetooth error

Hi,

I'm trying to modify and build a new kernel for Samsung S4.

But when I make, I ran into some problems:

Code:

Quote:

drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c: In function '__check_ignore_dga':
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c:1231:1: warning: return from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
error, forbidden warning: btusb.c:1231
scripts/Makefile.build:307: recipe for target 'drivers/bluetooth/btusb.o' failed
make[2]: *** [drivers/bluetooth/btusb.o] Error 1
scripts/Makefile.build:443: recipe for target 'drivers/bluetooth' failed
make[1]: *** [drivers/bluetooth] Error 2
Makefile:973: recipe for target 'drivers' failed
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

I have google the problem for a couple hours,
but can't find any solution yet.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks a lot.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UqoA8O
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire