lundi 30 mai 2016

MM locking with password "randomly"

so with the update to MM I'm finally able to use the fingerprint unlock with a case, but either I missed something or it's still somewhat annoying to use. after booting up I need to enter a password, which I'm okay with, however after using my device for a bit and letting it go to lock there are times where I need to re-enter my password instead of the fingerprint and this is without rebooting. is this normal?

EDIT: so I came across a few places that mention the use of Nova Launcher or 3rd party lockscreen apps... I don't have any of the latter, but I do have Nova Launcher except I'm not using that to lock my screen. am I missing something here?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RHsoOq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire