mardi 31 mai 2016

Storage 54Go instead of 64?

Hi everyone !

So I've got a oneplus one (64Go internal memory), that I just upgraded from my custom ROM to marshmallow. I tried the stock one, then a custom cm13 based one from sultanxda, that I used with the private kernel of derromtester, and I had several fun experiences. However there is something that I don't like, whalich is that in this custom ROM raw camera and slow shutter are not permitted due to the oxygenOS library. Meanwhile I arrived to a very nice configuration of my application data and of my parameters. I thought of dirty flashing the stock ROM (it will erase all the way I personalised my home screen, the screen resolution and all that stuff right ? Does titanium backup change anything to it ?).

Anyway I wanted to make a backup in case Ilit didn't go well. However, I couldn't! Whereas I should have had like 14 Go of free memory, I had like 14 only... And it seems like my storage is only 54Go now, and not 64 anymore. The computer sees the same in mtp mode. Where are those 10Go gone ??

Long story short, 10Go of my memory vanished and I have no idea why and where...

Thanks for your answers !


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VuNAhH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire