mardi 31 mai 2016

LG G5 supported gamepad/s

I know, so close to launch, it's difficult finding reviews and threads on support of third party accessories etc. My question is, "Has anyone successfully paired a gamepad (wired or wireless) to the LG G5? If so, what was your method?"
I have had bad luck with rooting and bricking devices in the past, so I've avoided methods involving root access (regardless of whether rooting is available this early on).
My first attempt was with a dualshock PS3 DS3 controller and an otg cable. Red lights blinked continuously, but no response. My second attempt was with a PS4 controller. Slightly better success. I was able to pair this wirelessly without root (holding playstation and share button momentarily). The result was a successful pair, but no UI response, much less any success on emulated games. It should be noted I did not get any response with an otg cable here as well.
I also tried these methods with a variety of Google Play apps, with similar results, as well as a Wii Remote (was grasping at straws at this point).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TWrPVu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire