mardi 31 mai 2016

My phone serious black for help

My reaction was no phone black card brush careless delayed a brush package can also be very strange actually go brush card
I thought that the moment should be fine after boot complete without some unique action on the computer before I even know the sound of a disconnected immediately and then plug does not reflect waited a day and a half I think we should have no power now red but he was not fast enough to lit continuously flashing
I used six hours to charge but still the same red light flashes when the computer can not connect strong brush no green lights blue lights kept flashing red light is only there annoying warning tone
How can I do this problem help me


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VuwhwY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire