lundi 30 mai 2016

[Q] How to disable lock screen weather

Hello all, I have a frustrating issue. I cannot seem to purge the weather widget from my lock screen. It's some sort of widget that auto-rotates the screen to portrait and provides a slide-out tab that displays my local weather (screenshot attached is with the tab slid out). It only started appearing recently (never had this happen before), however I don't know what triggered it. There are no lock screen system settings that allow me to enable or disable anything but the clock. I have removed every weather app from my device (even the stock app). I even froze TouchWiz (I use ADW instead) thinking that might have caused it. No dice.

So what app/widget is this and how do I get rid of it? Thanks in advance.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
Android 5.0.2 rooted

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-05-29-22-01-51.jpg Views: N/A Size: 59.5 KB ID: 3767569  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XKJrpU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire