mardi 31 mai 2016

Radio/Antenna consuming 2% per hour battery

Hello,

I've had my N4 for a few years now. For a few months now, my battery life has gone to sh*t. I switched to the ROMs that I used back in kitkat that ensured a great and long battery life (20hrs+) and the battery life was still bad (with 2% battery loss per hour while off). I rarely have 3G/LTE on, it's mainly on 2G.
I used greenify and xposed to maximize hibernation and that didn't do me any good.

However, when I tried airplane mode to turn off that antenna, battery life went up to 0.5% loss per hour, which is much more acceptable.

Can someone explain why? Or provide a solution for this? (A new driver perhaps?)

Thanks in advance :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sKvpc0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire