lundi 30 mai 2016

[ROOT][INFO][915V][Verizon]

This is for the verizon Note Edge.

I can't post in our forum but I had problems getting root. Kingo root works but I had to wipe my phone to root it before and after getting developer mode.

These are the steps I used:
  1. Wipe data in stock recovery (Vol Up, Home, Power button).
  2. Remove SIM card.
  3. Restart phone.
  4. Setup phone over WiFi.
  5. Run Kingo Root.
  6. Achieve Developer mode.
  7. Repeat steps 1-5.
  8. Flash the TWRP 3.0 file by mickey387 (I think was his name) and install supersu to gain permanent root.

I couldn't get my phone to show up in Odin and adb/fastboot would restart the phone in recovery but never loaded twrp after numerous tries at both. I had taken the 03/01/2016 Android Security Patch which I'm sure is probably why kingroot wouldn't work. I'm not sure why Odin and adb/fast wouldn't load twrp until after I was rooted again in Developer mode by the Kingo root app even though the kingo root app uses adb too.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sY8sDd
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire