dimanche 29 mai 2016

[APP][3.0+] Yiiri - Meet people online

Hey how's it going?

My name is Alex Oczkowski and I've recently released a new Android app called "Yiiri - Meet new people". In short Yiiri is a social app which helps you to find new friends, pen pals, or even meet that special someone based on your hobbies and interests. You can use Yiiri to find new people to socialize with from anywhere around the world and start chatting on your favorite social apps (we currently support WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Skype, Google+ and WeChat).

I'd be very curious to find out what you guys think about this concept and my app, I personally believe Yiiri has great potential!

Also I'm interested to know whether you guys think I should add anymore social networks to the list of apps that Yiiri supports. I'm thinking about adding Line, kik, badoo, telegram and maybe a few others, though I haven't fully decided yet. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NY2hbq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire