mardi 31 mai 2016

Connectivity Issues with multiple roms

I'm pretty tired of my LG G3 which I've owned now for a few months.

I started off on the stock Kitkat it came with. Connectivity with Verizon 4g was fine, but the phone overheated regularly.

Then I updated to Fulmics 5.2, which worked okay, but only gave me slow 3g data.

Next I reverted all the way back to stock 10b, and then tried Xdabebb's Stock 47a. The rom works fine, but 4g connectivity is ****! I get constant blinking triangles (roaming) even though roaming is turned off. Worse yet, I don't get phone calls or texts half the time, and it constantly loses data connection. I got a new sim card, which works fine in my Nexus 6, but fails to be consistent in my LG G3.

Here's my questions:

1. Is there a fix with XDAbebb's 47a? Should I reflash the 35b bootstack?

2. If XDAbebb's 47a is the problem, is there a ROM that people have had good Verizon experience on?

3. Or should I just sell my LG G3 and move onto another phone or go back to my nexus 6 (which I like but it's so huge!)

I don't want to waste a lot of more time on this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XO650B
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire