mardi 31 mai 2016

Recreate small DPI setting of Android N in Marshmallow (help?)

Hi,
so after using Android N for about a week, I certainly love the dpi setting the most! I was able to make everything look smaller with a single touch! (well done google). Anyways, truth is, N is still in beta stages, so using it as a daily driver is a NO-NO for now... I went back to Marshallow and now I want to set my phone at the same DPI as that 'small screen size' setting did, the problem is that i cant find the exact value .. tried many different values and it just doesnt feel the same.... so it is simple, would any of you great people happen to know the exact DPI value for the 'small screen size' setting for N so i can change it with an app on marshmallow ? THANKS!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VuDQEb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire