lundi 30 mai 2016

TWRP bootloops

I've seen this problem mentioned in a few threads but not seen any definitive fix.

My current install :

Stock NPD35K system, vendor, bootloader
Xceede's v8.01 kernel
TWRP 3.02 v6.0
Encrypted data partition

I currently get bootloops every time I boot into TWRP. After using TWRP and attempting to reboot it will then bootloop into recovery refusing to boot the system.

I have found it can be fixed by rebooting into fastboot and the "fastboot reboot" command. But this is frustrating if I don't have a laptop handy.

This happens every time I need to boot into recovery to install or update via TWRP. Is anyone else getting the same bootloops and has anyone found a permanent fix?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1O0DZh0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire