dimanche 29 mai 2016

Moto G 2015 vs Turbo. Which should i get?

Hi. I have the opportunity to buy a new phone, and the 2 options are the Moto G 2015 for $2800 MXN and the Turbo for $3600 MXN. As you can see, I live in México.

The difference between both is the G has only 1gb RAM while the Turbo is 2gb RAM. Also, Turbo is an Octacore. And also seems to have Turbocharger. Both are 16gb ROM and the Turbo seems to be IP67 while the G is IPx7

What I am trying to realize right know before setting the order is, which one should I get considering I want to use Cyanogenmod on it? It seems there isn't much development for the Turbo. While Osprey is much embraced.

Which device has more compatibility? Which one has more information in general? I don't want to buy one device and then get cut off on a wall.

Also, I am a CE student here in MX and would like to start developing for android in the near future, just punctualizing this even though it is not needed.

Right now I have a Condor, Falcon and Ghost. Thinking of selling one or two after dealing with this dilema.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TQm2AY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire