mardi 31 mai 2016

another Hardbricked moto-g 2014 during marshmellow update

My moto-g titan hard-bricked while upgrading to Marshmellow 6. Previously I had reverted to kitkat from marshmellow ( thanks for smoothness in marsh!), it worked but n/w problem was quite annoying in kitkat version. So I used the system update to upgrade to lollipop; worked. But then those evil "system update for marsh found" alert dwell around a bit. Brainwashed, then lollipop to marshmellow again; then it broke.

I tried blankflash as well, not working as it was probably for Moto G falcon.

I have read somewhere that Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets disallow to recover from hard-brick for good bucks and we have to get new board. But in nepal, we dont have Moto support. I had a quite lengthy process while buying it; flipkart to some guy on India and thenafter the box shipped to nepal.

Any way I could repair this? Or can I buy the board somewhere and get it shipped to Nepal?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Zc0FLI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire