mardi 30 août 2016

Warranty repair - Worst experience ever. (Australia)

So I have a hardware issue, the back camera stopped working. If I push that area very tightly, the camera will work (so i'm assuming some loose connection)
So I contact Sony and they've referred me to a company called "Fonebiz" that have been contracted out to do their repairs. First of all, there is only 1 location in Australia and it must be mailed and the turn around time is "around 2 weeks"

Took 1 week for the phone to arrive in their office (their RMA system) a further 4 days until I get an email saying "Software has been modified - Proceed with quote ($445)" payment must be made for them to continue or $45 for reject and send it back (I have picked this)

I call in the customer service, "Yes? how may I help?"

I know I have unlocked bootloader, but this is the software side, how are they not able to repair the camera without doing all this - I understand if that's their process, then it's fine - I'm just here to tell all the people if they are deciding to get the Z5 compact, don't.

What are your views on this?

I'm no longer a z5 compact user - looking at s7edge!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bPJ5uA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire