mercredi 31 août 2016

[551ml] flashboot FAILD (remote: flash_cmds error!) Im stuck in fastboot

HW_Version -
Bootloader Version - unknown
IFWI Version - 0094 - 1069
Serial Number - my #
Signing - ?
Secure_boot - ?

RESULT: FAILD (remote: flash_cmds error!)


Thats what my bootloader looks like. What happened was I tried to update from Stock .184 to the new MM build. I downloaded the file and got prompted the update in my phone. It installed or did something and when it rebooted I was stuck in a bootloop with no screen.

I ended up using xFSTK Downloader everything went fine, my phone turned on with 4 colored bars and brought me in to the bootloader. I proceed to use Asus Flash Tool to flash the raw file of .194 and that's where my problem started.

It was taking soo long so I took my dog out for a good 15-20 min walk came back and the flash tool was still doing its thing and the green bar was still moving and on my phone it said RESULT OKAY.

I ended up closing the Flash Tool because it was taking soo long. I rebooted my phone then it goes in a bootloop with the 4 colored bars on the screen. Then I just keep repeating these steps and can't get anywhere.

When I am able to get in the bootloader after using xFSTK Downloader I cant use some flashboot commands. I cant flash twrp because I get FAILD (remote: flash_cmds error!) .

I was going by this guide here. http://ift.tt/28RCf7J

EDIT: I just noticed that my phone doesnt come up as MOOREFIELD in device manager. when it turns on and goes in to the bootloader it shows for a second and goes away.
I'm very thankful for anyone that responds. Thx for reading.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bEraK5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire