mardi 30 août 2016

Help please, stuck on boot loop and have tried tons of options with no luck

I have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I tried to root it and while it was in download mode finishing up, the phone dropped and got unplugged! Now the phone wont even boot up. It just gets stuck on the Samsung logo and it stays on the logo for a few seconds and then disappears and shows the logo again. It just does that over and over. I've downloaded stock firmware so I can use odin and flash it back. I went into download mode and connected the usb cable, but odin does not find my device. Can someone please help me out with this, I'm absolutely lost on this. I've tried to do research for more than 6 hours with no luck. :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bQXmKo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire