mercredi 31 août 2016

Hangouts Crash in Work Profile SMS

Hangouts repeatedly crashes when trying to type a GVoice SMS in my Android for work profile. It works correctly in my main profile. I'm able to create a new message, but as soon as I try to type in the text field, it crashes. When installed as a system app, it just tells me it has crashed and I have to click OK. When installed as a user app, it gives me the option to report the crash. The system info from the report suggests that the app is trying to do something with another SMS function.

I have tried reinstalling and recreating the work profile. I have installed the latest nightly CM and the latest openGapps. I've tried excluding hangouts in Gapps and manually installing from the Play Store. I've tried manually installing an older version because I found a relevant thread on Google Product Forums.

I have the same setup on my Z300c (Zenpad 10) which is running rooted stock (Android 5.0), and I'm not having any problems.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cs08s3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire