mardi 30 août 2016

Some questions

Hi, i am somewhat new to this, i have a ALE-L23 (i think it is a single SIM cause in my box comes only one imei) which used to have android 5 (emui 3) so i downloaded & installed the C432B565 update so i could update my phone to android 6, everything went fine (did it trough the official huawei app) and generally speaking my phone works normally but now i see in the build number hi6210sft and in the build model BalongC52B311

As i said, everything works fine, the only issue i have at the moment is that my computer can't recognize my phone when i connect it via USB (The battery does charge itself tough, and when i connect my S4 the computer does recognize it, so i know the cable is not the problem here)

Do you think it is somehow related? Should i worry about the build number and model? Is there any way to fix it? preferably without unlocking my bootloader as my warranty is still valid.
Any help will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance! :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cdjxLU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire