mardi 30 août 2016

Simple question about firmware flashing, can't seem to find the answer

So I see plenty of ROMs posted that say you need such and such firmware to run it, but never instructions on flashing firmware. I used Sunshine, so I am s-off/rooted but bootloader is still locked, running stock ROM. My phone tries to do the OTA firmware update from last week, but fails because the system partition has unexpected data. I thought if I flashed stock recovery back that I could get OTA's, I guess not.

My question is, what is the best way to manually flash the 1.82.605.6 firmware? Do I just rename the .zip I have, put it in the root of the sd and boot into download mode? All I'm worried about is not losing s-off and of course not bricking my device. I really don't care if data gets wiped, but I'd like to avoid it if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated it, I've been looking for a solid answer to this for a couple of days because I didn't want to post this question and get chewed out for not looking first, but I can't seem to find a clear 100% answer to this. Thank you in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9ZkE2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire