mercredi 31 août 2016

#brickgate

Hi everyone, I had some strange behavior with my note 7 last night, it locked up for abou 10-15 seconds and then rebooted itself and got stuck in a bootloop, it looped through the first boot screen for around 10-15 cycles and eventually managed to boot up, I kept having random reboots and bootlooping for the next hour or so, I suspected it could be the stock browser as it seemed to be what I had open when most of the reboots occurred so I disabled it with EZ disabler, I haven't had any trouble since last night and I have re enabled the stock browser a day still don't seem to have any problems yet. I googled it and found that apparently a lot of people with the exynos variant are having similar issues, I read somewhere that it was the July date coded models that had the issue but mine is an August coded model, does anyone know anything about this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bKLzMa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire