mardi 30 août 2016

iris scanner infrared light as remote control

I have been looking around the internet, and cant find any discussion about this,

Has anybody looked into/ or thought about the possibility of using the infrared light on the note 7 as a remote control?

Essentially from what I have gathered, the iris scanner has a seperate IR blaster to help detect your iris', so it stands to reason that if we could gain access to the control for the IR we could use it as a remote control.

I would love to see what the geniuses here can come up with, because I know it is to many a novelty, but there are a good number of us that really put that function to use.

If there is anyone more knowledgable about this then please make this happen!

Also if I am missing something, then please show me why this either is, or isnt possible.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bPHZiO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire