mercredi 31 août 2016

my samsung gt7562 Gets Stuck At Boot Logo Then Shuts Down don't vibrate

3 Days back i successfully installed L-TOUCH custom rom on my device.Yesterday i installed swapper root configuration,swappper2 apps on my device,i reboot my phone it won't reboot strucks at samsung logo and i removed and reinsert the battery switch on it but won't on device struck at logo. i am also pressed VOLUME UP+VOLUME DOWN+HOME+POWER BUTTON and VOLUME DOWN+HOME+POWER. won't go into CWM OR DOWNLOAD mode and don't vibrate.When i plugged into charger won't charging only blank screen on and off.But when i connected to pc via usb it will connected and disconnected automatically .and also open odin it added and removed automatically
please help me how to fix it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bKSiWq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire