mercredi 31 août 2016

Samsun Galaxy Mega - AT&T - won't power on

Read lots of forums that said might be a connector issue. I just replaced the port with no luck. Was using the phone after rooting and was doing research about installing custom roms. (I'm an apple guy trying out the android world). The phone just shut off. I thought it might have died so I tried to charge it. There was no charge light and even after replacing the port still no charge light.

I had tried to install twrp and it said there was an error and to try to restart when it gave me the "unsupported" blah blah "go to AT&T". A restart holding volume down+home+power then volume down got me going for the time being. After this is when I've been having the power issues.

I've tried holding the power for like 30 seconds and even tried holding volume up+home+power and volume down+home+power.

Any suggestions are appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJ4Vjf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire