mardi 30 août 2016

Cyanogenmod 12.1 and 13 for T211

Well, I'm here again. I create this thread for better manager with both CM12.1 and 13. I need to hear many devs here and not devs.
The first question is, you think is possible to build CM12.1 for T211 ?
The second question, What the error you got when you try to build it ?
In my opinion is possible, but very hard, I don't try yet for 2 reason: First is my CPU limitation, it can't supports OS x64, (if you think I'm lie, You can check my laptop to get 100% assurance). The second reason is the new Run Time Machine ART, on lollipop and marshmallow, touchwiz on 4.4.2 is not compatible with art and obvious I will need the source code KK to build it....
If I begin to build I will need any person here can make all work on computer, I will try to help and give my best. To build cyanogenmod, we need to use x64 ubuntu.

I can't make this work alone, especially for Tab 3 T211 with the different hardware.... I need a help.

I don't put the T210, because I don't have this device. So I can make rom with total stability.... but I think is not to hard if I made CM12.1 for T211 to port it on T210, the difference between is call parts....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c71eVD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire