mercredi 31 août 2016

Setting Default App in "Secure Folder", is it possible?

Note 7 (MS-N930A):
My question: in SECURE FOLDER mode, is there a way to set default app?
I store some eBook files in Secure folder (*.epub, *.mobi, etc), when opening these files, Note 7 cannot recognize these files (even I already install certain app to read those; In Normal Mode, I just go to ES File Explorer and open any files directly from there).
Work-around: I import the app to read *.epub, *.mobi into Secure Folder, and open those apps (from Secure Folder), then Open those files from OPEN menu; which is very inconvenient.
It would be great, if I just open Secure Folder, from My Files, explore the files, and DIRECTLY open from My Files.
Any suggestion will be appreciated and thankful.
Regards,


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bSYChL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire