mardi 30 août 2016

Probably the Best/Stylish case you can buy for ONEPLUS 3



Hey, Guys
I'm Hrishi K (a.k.a. @hrishi21007 )
I recently found this awesome cover for our OP3!!
I thought i would share the experience with ya'll

TL;DR
Being a YOUTUBER always compels me to make videos about my experience
and i'm glad i can do that!

This is not that in depth as i have talked about here!
Although it perfectly describes my experience in a TL;DR fashion ;)


You can Subscribe to my Channel for more OP3 Related videos!

My Experience:
I purchased this Cover from Ali-express website... (on recommendation from my friend)

Spent 7$ bucks for this cover,
this was basically a Dead investment for me it seemed(at that time!)
I usually don't shop on Chinese website... i prefer Amazon :D
But yeah, i did purchase it because, it looked awesome in the pictures!!

Waiting & Waiting...

Its was now time to wait... and Oh boy it took a lotttttt of time!
I live in India...and it took almost 30days to reach my place! :(

I was honestly very nervous if i would even get the case to my doorstep! but luckily i did!!
it was honestly a awesome feel when i opened the ugly Yellow bag though :p

Unboxing:
I did unboxed(unpacked :p ) it finally,
Although the packaging wasn't anything near to perfect...the COVER was Supremely Way past my expectations

The Design i choose was not only Perfect but it felt really great!
I huriedly applied it to my OP3 and YES, it was damm perfect (i know its not rocket science, but hey not everything is perfect..i had to make sure! :D )

The Phone looked DOPE!
and that was the best 7$ i ever spent on any cover ever that looked so good!!
These points/Reviews are my opinions after using the case for 4-5weeks now!

Review:
Pros:

* Perfect fit
* Grippy Texture
* Stylish 3D Design
* Keeps the Profile Slim
* Well sort out cut out for the Phone buttons
* Semi-Hard material (Soft to hold & Apply on phone w/o scratching it)
* Protects/Hides camera bump
* Easy on the Wallet

Cons:
* No Corner Protection
* Top & Bottom Borders aren't covered
* No Bezel Lip to prevent screen to touch the Surface
* Long Time for International shipping

The Cover has this Texture at the back which is just perfect & compliments the design on the case perfectly enough!!
On the other side the phone is much more Grippy now! and feels great in the hand!
Its not that THICK nor is it Slippery anymore!

The "INFAMOUS Camera HUMP" is now definately flush!
& with that my OCD can now settle down a bit :p


Some High RES Pictures





(sorry i had only OP3 to picture this! So i couldn't show how OP3 fits in this,
but you can see it in the video)


Let me know, if you liked these kind of review/posts
Cheers
#NeverSettle


Warm Regards,
Hrishi K <3


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c3ifAY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire