mercredi 31 août 2016

[D855] 3G and 4G issues

Hello,

first of all, thanks for taking your time to read this.

>> Ill start by explaining my problem and list my diag. method.

So my problem is that my LG G3, that i bought used about 2 weeks ago, its an European Version (D855) and i am SURE that my ISP supports the bands that my phone does (800Mhz/1800Mhz, so band 3 and 20). THe problem is that whenever i have 3/4G selected, not 2G, the phone has contant restarts. The restarts happen on any AOSP based ROM (the only ones ive tried using), examples are CM13, CM12.1, LiquidSmooth, etc... On the default LG D855 ROM (installed with the LG PC suite) it simplly looses connection any time i use 3/4G, it does not restart but it does not have a stable connection. In the case of the custom ROMs the restarts happen anywhere between a second after boot or 5-10 minutes. Ive tried reinstalling CM multiple times, and have also tried reinstalling the european official ROMs, both 5.0 and 6.0. I DO have the correct APNs set. I have tried setting it to LTE only in the secret menu, did not change the resaults.

What do you think can be the problem, is this a HW problem or possibly a firmware, IMEI problem?

Thanks

//Sorry for my horrible english :p


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cdH0K7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire