mardi 30 août 2016

Stuck in bootscreen forever. Feeling lost.

So I tried to root my phone but accidentally I accepted that TWRP root my phone, so now it keeps rebooting in the HTC logo.

Things you need to know:
Bootloader is unlocked.
IDK if I could in fact root it.
S-ON
Can't run fastboot command since pc won't recognize the device ("waiting for any device" after typing adb devices).
Phone bought in Mexico, got the RUU, not an executable file, though.
Flashed twrp 3.0.2.-0
Flashed SuperSU v2.46
Screenshot attached for more detailed information.

You know guys, I'm really frustrated that I couldn't got this done, and I'm feeling like I just messed up a really good phone.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: tite2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 168.8 KB ID: 3860104   Click image for larger version Name: tite3.jpg Views: N/A Size: 103.0 KB ID: 3860105  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYX5Wh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire