mercredi 31 août 2016

GS6 fingerprint scanner for GS5!

Hi folks, I would ask a question about the GS5 fingerprint scanner hardware modifying and I don't know the right section for my post so I put it here the closest one. Anyway, I'm just wondering, is there any company has ever build a fingerprint scanner hardware for GS5 functions like the one in GS6 does? Just placing the finger to scan without swiping it, when thinking about it, you find it just replacing the original one with the customized one, and of course considering its software code, API or driver for developers to integrate it in their roms and simply detect if it has an original or customized one. That's it, I just really look forward for that.

Thank you in advance :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bKA8Eo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire