jeudi 28 avril 2016

S7 Hot while normal use

I just got my Galaxy S7 4 days ago and i notice that is getting hot when i am using it normally for lot of time like 1 hour strait.. If i use games it's gets warm almost cool so no problem there but in normal use like i start web browsing, looking on youtube, making calls or reading on Google Now it gets hot. I am not talking hot like unable to touch it but almost there. Like, a little bit hotter and i need to stop touching it. And while it does not burn my skin is really uncomfortable to use it like that. So are the S7 you guys have do the same? I come from iPhone and that does not get hot on normal use so i don't know if this is normal or not but since i saw the new S7 cooling system i supposed that should not be happening. :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23aamez
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire