vendredi 29 avril 2016

Gear S with LG G5

Hey, I just got the LG G5 today. I've been using the Gear S for less than a year with my S6 Edge with no problems at all (after changing from the LG G Watch R, Samsung seemed to lock out the old watch with a software update).

I've been trying for the past few hours to set up my Gear S with the LG, but nothing's working. I've tried what seems to be the 2 most popular methods and neither worked. The closest I got was pairing the 2 via bluetooth in the Gear app, the watch said it needed to reboot and factory reset. But then nothing. Just stuck in an unending connecting loop.

The G5 is running Android 6, I've heard that the Gear S has some problems with that.

I don't need full functionality for the Gear S, just call and text notifications (it will do the calls via a normal BT connection but not texts). I use it as a music player as well, but since that isn't tied to the phone, I know I'll have that no matter what.

I've also heard about possibly being able to install Android Wear on the Gear S. Is that possible?

Can someone please help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rnF7ki
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire