samedi 30 avril 2016

Can't decrypt, bootlooping and can't get into recovery or download

My phone randomly rebooted today and then got stuck in a bootloop.

After a few restarts the phone then sorted of booted but claimed that the data was encrypted and it asked for my lock pin. The phone then confirmed that the pin was correct but that the data was corrupted.

I then tried to boot to recovery. After doing POWER + VOL UP I get to the HTC FTM mode and then when selecting Reboot to Bootloader the phone just gets stuck in a bootloop and after a while it goes back to the "Your phone is encrypted" screen.

So I tried going to the download mode and it get stuck in a bootloop with the silver HTC logo (the one that pops up when you go into the download mode).

I cant seem to find a thread that deals with the issue I am experiencing. Any and all help will be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SR68Wk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire