samedi 30 avril 2016

Who is really missing Rooting and Roming?

I've always had an Android phone. My last was the Nexus 6p. I felt that phone, because it was stock would not need to be rooted, but I feel into that trap. Waiting for small tweaks to a stock rom that was already pretty good.

With no root for the S7 edge, I have found that I don't really care or miss it for right now. This phone easily make it through a day or more of battery. I have a Chase account, so I use Samsung pay a lot. Theming make it easy to give this phone a better than stock touch wiz look. I've always loved wireless charging.

If I have any gripes with this phone it is low speaker volume, which if we did have root I know that could be fixed. Not having the ir blaster to change the TV around the house would have been great to keep. I have two boys, 10 and 7,and they are always misplacing the remotes.

Other than that the S7 edge address a main concern with Android phones and that is battery life.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NJp22k
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire