samedi 30 avril 2016

Direct Share Not Working Properly When Sharing From Sony Album

When I share a picture from the stock Sony Album, the two rows of "Direct Share" quick contacts are not changing to reflect recently shared-with contacts. The two rows of "Share With" options stay static with contacts that I don't even share with regularly. I'm on the latest stock build 32.1.A.1.185, and I've never unlocked the bootloader or rooted this Z5p.

I factory reset it twice, and I even reloaded the whole build from scratch using the Repair option of Sony Companion, and still this behavior remains. I have given the Sony Album every permission that it asks for (Contacts, Location, Phone, Storage, Read Device Unique ID) and nothing seems to correct this issue.

Has Direct Share been properly implemented within the stock Sony Album app? What core app control Sharing? Is anyone else experiencing this issue on their Z5p? If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

VegasRooted


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UnVIjj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire