vendredi 29 avril 2016

htc one m8 stuck in bootloop, help needed

It was my first atteempt to root.
I unlocked the bootloader from htcdev then used twrp
I downloaded supersu version 2.02 put in on my sd card and flashed it
I had supersu in my app drawer but it said SU binaries weren't installed and i had to reroot but i didn't have any problem with the functioning of my phone.
I downloaded the last version 2.46 from chainfire
I wipe cash and dalvik and then rebooted. My phone got stuck on the white screen with htc logo
I couldn't turn it off so i let the battery drain. Tried rebooting, same problem.
I would like to go back to stock.
Please help and I need step by step instructions if possible.
Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/26ANskW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire