vendredi 29 avril 2016

Transferring app data from s5 to s7 using helium

Hi there,

I am upgrading my phone from a Samsung s5 to the new s7 edge. The app I want to have data backed up is neko atsume.

So I installed helium as per instructions and commenced the backup - successful. I then proceeded to restore it on my s7e, but helium doesn't show any available backup.

Still trying to keep it to simple processes, I tried to reverse the process and installed neko atsume on the s7e, and proceeded to do a backup there.

I found that when helium backed the app up on the s5, it produced a .json file in the carbon folder. However, when it was backed up from the s7e, it produced a .ab file.

I'm guessing incompatibility is the problem, and am wondering if there's any way around it - either file conversion or smth.

Help and advice needed please.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/26ANc5r
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire