vendredi 29 avril 2016

Pleas help whit rom music of life v4 rom 6.0.1

pleas help whit install rom
What should I do now I have a model n9005 new bootloader BL_N9005XXUGBPB2_BOOTLOADER.tar.md5 and modem installed CP_N9005XXUGBPB1_MODEM.tar.md5 I philz_touch_6.48.4 - hlte.tar.md5
Install follows wipedata / factory reset and then a new clean room then wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache and then install rom choose the option note 3 n9005 international CSC then choose default
then do not wipe keep apps and that's it you set the phone starts up and appears with a logo and a blue light and regulations Bit Set Warranty : kernel and nothing happens that I leave to stand for half an hour , or who knows what I'm doing wrong pleas help whit this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XY28ER
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire