samedi 30 avril 2016

HELP please... HardBrick RN3SD

i don't know what to do... i think i read every tutorial for unbrick my phone but nothing works...

my situation:

-i unlocked my fone by unnoficial method, instaled twrp and everything was ok.
i decided to instal sMIUI, but nowhere i read that is necesary to delete emmc file... so i bricked my phone.

bootloader got relocked, i can't turn on my phone, mi logo appears during 1 sec > screen off > again mi logo during 0.001s > screen off

when i plug in my phone into my pc, i have black screen and red led, but it's not adb mode.
i can't enter adb, my pc (windows 10 x64), i use command "adb devices" and list is empty
i can't edl
i can enter in fastboot mode.
i can't flash nothing, "failed: device is locked"

anyone can help me?

if i unlock officialy my bootloader, can i flash again stable rom or something? i just had my phone during 2 weeks.
can i do anything?

thanks.

one more thing: i had guaranty, so, if i unlock my bootloader officialy, i lose it?
i don't want to try testpoint method, because of guaranty.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NJoSbk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire