vendredi 29 avril 2016

Rookie Help with Pumpkin Quad Core 7-inch 1024*600 Digital Touchscreen Double Din

Forgive me for my newbie questions and the possibility that there is a condensed thread somewhere that gives me a step by step guide. I searched, but failed to find one... :)

I just bought this unit:
Pumpkin Quad Core 7-inch 1024*600 Digital Touchscreen Double Din UNIVERSAL Android 4.4 Head Unit Support GPS Navigation/Radio FM/AM/Bluetooth/Subwoofer/EQ/1080P Display/AUX/3G/WIFI/Reverse Camera/OBD2/Steering Wheel Control (Car Stereo with GPS)

After using it for a few weeks there are some REALLY annoying things bout it that need addressing.

BT music player is terrible. No track info and only basic navigation tools from on screen.
Radio screen is horrible too. The station name is tiny and the ability to store your favourite stations on the buttons you choose is missing.
Music player is nasty to look at, especially if you have 80Gb of tunes to plough through.

So, it looks like I need to change the software. But HOW? I need a simple step by guide to help me out. I don't want to brick the thing! Specs are:

UNIVERSAL head unit.
OS: Android 4.4 Kit Kat,
CPU: RK3188 Cortex A9 Quad Core,
RAM: DDR3 1GB Nand Memory: 16GB,
Screen Resolution: 1024*600,

Can someone help me please? :good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UlNUyE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire