vendredi 29 avril 2016

Galaxy s6 bad battery life and a couple more things. Please help!!!

Hello there. Im having some bad times with my new galaxy s6. I bought it from a shop, unlocked, as i noticed it was from sprint cuz its the g920p, which is a sprint variant, and it had on settings some sort of app from sprint. That doesnt matter. My battery life sucks. I have like...4-5 hours of usage, if i use it without a break or something. Also, in settings i dont have the Battery or Battery status section which is kind of annoying cuz i cant see for real what is happening with my battery. I disabled the location, i use my wifi or data and then i close them, i dont let them opened. In my wifi settings i unchecked "always scan for wifi" or something like that. After every reboot i get one more percent of the battery down, and also, after every single reboot, after the samsung logo, "Android updating 1 app out off 1" appears, and then after it "updates" it, its all functioning. Like..i dont get it. What app has to be updated every single time i reboot? Please help me with this...or at least the battery drain problem..:(:(:(:(:confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UlGQ55
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire