samedi 30 avril 2016

Can’t install any downloaded APK file on Android 5.1

Hi, I have the Homtom HT3 running Android 5.1 Lollipop with firmware version HT3 v2.06 and it is not rooted.
I have tried to install application from the Google Play store, some will install, such as Whatsapp, while others like Asphalt Nitro/8, Traffic Rider will not install (but it will download and there is enough space in my internal storage) (ERROR 505).
So I downloaded the game from the Muzhiwan market and when installing, the 'Install' button does not work. Hence, I tried to switch off App permissions, then the install button worked BUT the app was not installed. Note that Unknown sources .... is switched on.
I've googled and they say to disable Lux screen brightness something like, to my knowledge I do not have such application in my phone, it is a new phone out of the box.
Any help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SR905C
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire