vendredi 29 avril 2016

How much money have you "LOST" due to not being able to root the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

So, here we are, April 29th and still no root. I was curious the other day as to how much money I've spent over the years on apps that require root in able to use and were purchased because of the fact that at the time I had a device and always have had one that is rooted. So between the apps such as Clockwork MOD, Chainfires SuperSU, Flashfire, Flashify, Quickboot, ROMToolbox PRO, SDFix, Tasker, OMEGA PRO, Alliance Pro Bronze, Totamium Backup PRO, the endless themes for AOSP theme engine... geez the list goes on.


Final calculations for all apps that I've purchased that are only usable on a device with root = $ 437.88 !!!!

Share your LOST $$$ if you like.

:crying:

I plan on sharing this with @JohnLegere once we get a couple of pages going.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pOPkVu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire