samedi 30 avril 2016

Restore Problems

I have been running cyanogenmod for a while now and would like to go back to stock. I googled some methods and tried them out. I relocked my bootloader and ran the ruu exe that I found on htc's website for the tmobile m8. It didn't work at all. It just put my phone in a weird state with just a silver HTC logo on the screen. Although before I clicked next, the RUU was not able to identify the version of the rom currently on the phone. Maybe that has to do something with it? But after that, I had to re unlock the bootloader though fastboot adb, flash twrp through there and then restore my backup. I am not very well versed with these processes, but can someone please help me out with getting back to complete stock? Oh, and I also don't have s-off on my device. I tried to get it, but I had a PIE error in the root adb shell.
Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UnVDfH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire