jeudi 28 avril 2016

Best firmware(ROM) for Micromax Canvas Turbo A250(to fix issues)

My Micromax A250 has the following issues(because of installing different custom ROMs):
1. Camera is not able to focus.
2. Proximity sensor not working properly.
3. I am not able to install ROM directly from phone as recovery mode not working.
While going to recovery mode, it is showing me the Recovery Menu. But nothing is working. I cannot even factory reset the
phone. On the screen dead Android is being displayed. Nothing is working in recovery mode.

I can still use my phone with all of the above issues.

I need a stable and working ROM or any other way to fix all(or any) of the above mentioned issues.
It can be a stock ROM or custom ROM but as if I cannot install with phone itself, I need ROM which can be installed with SP Tool or any other PC Tool.
I was thinking of installing Cyanogen ROM, is it available for MMX A250?
Full description to fix all the issues will be appreciated.
Please help me out.
Thank You in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ST04Qh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire