jeudi 28 avril 2016

RCK show an picture with an android and and exclamation mark

Hi,

I played and I loose. now my TF201 do not boot anymore. (I'll tried to install a custom ROM hairybean unsuccessfully).

when I boot with power and vol - I have the screen with RCK, Android, USB and wipe Data.

if I launch RCK, I have a picture with a working bot and then this picture of an android and an exclamation point (http://ift.tt/23aap9W).

I tried to find a recovery to flash with fastboot.

Fastboot works:

Quote:

C:\fastboot>fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery twrp-2.6.3.0-tf201-JB.img
sending 'recovery' (7934 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.411s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 1.745s]
finished. total time: 3.159s
but I cannot how to launch this recovery. RCK show always the same pictures and then... nothing and I Iet a normal boot I just have the ASUS Logo eternally.

I have numerous of Chrome tab open. I confide I am lost.
I don't really know where to download the correct recovery and the correct ROM to hope recover my system.

Is anybody can help me?

Thank you very much.
Regards,
William


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rlgt3J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire