jeudi 30 juin 2016

unable to mount storage and /data

Hello,
tried to upgrade my 1.4 watch to 1.5 via update.zip. While pushing the update.zip he stopped copying.
From this time the watch always stuck at Google bootanimation.
So I tried to push the update.zip again, success, but not boot up.
Then I unlocked the bootloader, pushed twrp, pushed a whole system.img, success, but not boot up.
In TWRP is saw that he cant mount storage (0 MB) and /data.
So what can I do? Remeber a rapair option of filesystem in TWRP of my Samsung. But cannot find.
So is there a way to rebuild storage and /data using fastboot or ADB?
I have no TWRP Backup. But if somebody can give me... may restoring would go or fail because he cannot mount?
Whole sh*t because cant wait for OTA :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295UDsS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire